Warehouse, as an open-source project, welcomes contributions of all forms. The sections below will help you get started with development, testing, and documentation.
Please contribute issues, submit bug reports, and file feature requests on our issue tracker on GitHub. If submitting a bug report for the first time, check out “What to put in your bug report” for guidance.
We take security very seriously. As such, security issues should be emailed to the maintainers instead of being submitted on the GitHub issue tracker. Read the Security documentation for details.
You can also join
#pypa (general packaging discussion and user support) and
#pypa-dev (discussion about development of packaging tools) on Freenode,
or the distutils-sig mailing list, to ask questions or get involved.
- Getting started
- Your first pull request
- Detailed installation instructions
- Running your developer environment after initial setup
- Docker and Windows Subsystem for Linux Quirks
- Building Styles
- Running the Interactive Shell
- Running tests and linters
- Building documentation
- Building translations
- What next?
- Database migrations
- Submitting patches
- Reviewing and merging patches
- Legacy Application URL Structure
- Updating Development Database
- Malware Checks