Warehouse, as an open source project, welcomes contributions of all forms. The sections below will help you get started with development, testing, and documentation.
Please contribute issues, submit bug reports, and file feature requests on our issue tracker on GitHub. If submitting a bug report for the first time, please check out “What to put in your bug report” for guidance.
We take security very seriously. As such, security issues should be emailed to the maintainers instead of being submitted on the GitHub issue tracker. Please read the Security documentation for details.
- Getting started
- Your first pull request
- Quickstart for Developers with Docker experience
- Detailed Installation Instructions
- Running your developer environment after initial setup
- Docker and Windows Subsystem for Linux Quirks
- Building Styles
- Running the Interactive Shell
- Running tests and linters
- Building documentation
- What next?
- Database migrations
- Submitting patches
- Reviewing and merging patches
- Legacy Application URL Structure